Every bar has ghosts. Drink up and discover the city’s haunted history at these historic pubs and bars. Beware of ghosts and ghouls, like the mother and daughter that haunt an Irish pub, and more.
Savannah's Sweet Spot!
Duration: 3 hours
Time: 5 p.m. daily
Max group size: 15 people
Included: Desserts and non-alcoholic drinks
Tour departure: Johnson Square
The Savannah Dessert Tour for Your Sweet Tooth
Discover our local sweet spot! Every tour goes down better with a spoonful of sugar. Learn about the city’s history while nibbling scrumptious sweets throughout historic downtown Savannah. Visit various locations and eateries known for their tasty desserts.
What to Expect
Meet your guide at 4:45PM here:
2 E Bryan St
Savannah Georgia 31401
What You Will Do
Our WALKING tours cover the areas between Broughton Street and River Street. Once the tour moves to the Riverfront, there are stairs and uneven surfaces. Please keep in mind when selecting your experience.
Our goal is to give you a small taste of some of your new Savannah favorites. We have a diverse food culture that spotlights more than just our southern dessert. Our tour includes flavors from around the world offered by a plethora of restaurants available here in our hostess city.
You will have a full day of flavors as you indulge in 6 different local locations to give you a taste of our favorite foods in town. We will show off some local gems that shine in that southern sun. In about 3 hours, you will have a whole new idea of southern flavors and Savannah charm.
As you walk, you will learn about Savannah’s long and fascinating history as Georgia’s hostess city of the South. From the first wooden ships to cross the Atlantic Ocean, to the city’s secret history, we will talk all things Savannah.
Due to the number of restaurants Savannah has to offer, our stops are often rotated.
- Preselected food samples at various stops.
- Water (and sweet tea at some spots when available) alcohol is not included.
- Because Savannah allows takeout drinks, we always recommend our favorite cocktails at each spot.
- Historical facts and a good time with one of our local hosts.
- Confirmation will be received at time the of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (most of the stops do contain dairy)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Because of uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately