Every bar has ghosts. Drink up and discover the city’s haunted history at these historic pubs and bars. Beware of ghosts and ghouls, like the mother and daughter that haunt an Irish pub, and more.
Duration: 3 hours
Time: 5 p.m. daily
Max group size: 14 people
Included: Desserts and non-alcoholic drinks
Tour departure: Historic Downtown Savannah, GA
The Savannah Food Tour for Your Sweet Tooth
Discover our local sweet spot! Every tour goes down better with a spoonful of sugar. Learn about the city’s history while nibbling scrumptious sweets throughout Historic downtown Savannah. Visit various restaurants and eateries known for their tasty desserts. Dessert tastings and a drink (sweet tea, soda, water) are included in the ticket price.
What to Expect
Visit the famous Cheesecake Market at Tondee’s Tavern, and learn the history behind the famous Mabel’s on Ellis Square. Also visit or dear friends at Blends on Broughton Street for coffee cake & coffee and Odin and Sons on Wright Square for Macarons. Next, head to City Market to visit Savannah’s Candy Kitchen for Praline samples and cookie samples from Byrd’s Famous Cookie Co. Finish your tour up at Dub’s Public House on the Historic Riverfront for hand made brownies and ice cream.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair
- Tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately