Discover our local sweet spot! Every tour goes down better with a spoonful of sugar.
- Most Popular
Taste Tour & Pub Crawl
Savannah Food, Drink & History!
Duration: 3 hours
Time: 12 p.m. daily
Max group size: 12 people
Included: 6 different local establishments will be serving the dishes that they are best known for
Tour departure: Historic Downtown Savannah, GA
Historic Downtown Savannah Food & History!
Treat your taste buds to a cultural feast in downtown Savannah. Eating your way through the city gives you a unique way to become acquainted with the city layout and history. This Savannah food tour encompasses all of the city’s most mouthwatering bites and fascinating bits of history.
This three-hour tour is suitable for all ages and provides the perfect opportunity to enjoy an exciting food tasting experience while exploring the squares of the Hostess City.
What to Expect
Meet your guide at 11:45AM inside Tondee’s Tavern, 7 East Bay Street in downtown Savannah Georgia.
What you will do:
Our WALKING tours cover the areas between Broughton Street and River Street. Once the tour moves to the Riverfront, there are stairs and uneven surfaces. Please keep in mind when selecting your experience.
Our goal is to give you a small taste of some of your new Savannah favorites. We have a diverse food culture that spotlights more than just our southern cuisine. Our tour includes flavors from around the world offered by a plethora of restaurants available here in our Hostess city.
You will have a full day of flavors as you indulge in 6 different locations to give you a taste of our favorite foods in town. We will show off some local gems that shine in that southern sun. In around 3 hours, you will have a whole new idea of Southern flavors and Savannah charm.
As you walk, you will learn about Savannah’s long and fascinating history as Georgia’s hostess city of the South. From the first wooden ships to cross the Atlantic Ocean, to the city’s secret history, we will talk all things Savannah.
Due to the number of restaurants Savannah has to offer, our stops are often rotated.
- Preselected food samples at various stops.
- Water (and sweet tea at some spots when available) Alcohol is not included.
- Because Savannah allows takeout drinks, we always recommend our favorite cocktails at each spot.
- Historical facts and a good time with one of our local hosts
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair
- Tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately