Eat your way through Historic downtown Savannah, GA. This scrumptious walking food tour showcases the history of the city while taking you to restaurants that serve up Southern classics.
Duration: 2 hours
Time: 8:30 p.m 7 days a week, Sunday to Saturday
Max group size: 20 people
Included: Savannah, GA’s dark haunted history
Tour departure: Historic Downtown Savannah, GA
Visit Savannah’s Haunted and Historic Pubs!
What bar would be complete without a few ghosts? Drink up and learn some of the haunted histories of the city…if you dare! This two-hour walking tour of Savannah’s most haunted and historic pubs is for ages 21 and up. You might want to sleep with the lights on after this tour!
What to Expect
Learn about the hauntings of the historic Tondee’s Tavern, Factor’s Walk, the old cotton warehouse that is the Bayou Cafe (watch out for Jacob). Meet Charlie, the resident ghost of the East Bay Inn and the mother and daughter team haunting Kevin Barry’s Irish Pub.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair
- Tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately