Treat your taste buds to a cultural feast in downtown Savannah. Eating your way through the city gives you a unique way to become acquainted with the city layout and history.
Haunted Pub Crawl
Savannah's Most Exciting Pub Crawl!
Duration: 2 hours
Time: 8:30 p.m 7 days a week, Sunday to Saturday
Max group size: 20 people
Included: Savannah, GA’s dark haunted history
Tour departure: Johnson Square
Visit Savannah’s Haunted and Historic Pubs!
What bar would be complete without a few ghosts? Drink up and learn some of the haunted histories of the city…if you dare! This two-hour walking tour of Savannah’s most haunted and historic pubs is for ages 21 and up. You might want to sleep with the lights on after this tour!
What to Expect
21+ Only. 2-hour walking tour. Drinks are not included in the ticket price.
Meet your guide a few minutes before 8:30 here:
2 E Bryan St
Savannah Georgia 31401
After ordering drinks, learn about the hauntings of historic Tondee’s Tavern, Factor’s Walk, the old cotton warehouse that is today the Bayou Cafe (watch out for Jacob). Next we will tackle some great Savannah mysteries and visit the famous OLD PINK HOUSE still haunted by James Habersham Sr. & Jr. Lastly, meet Charlie, the resident ghost of the East Bay Inn over craft cocktails from Tandem Coffee & Spirits.
*Pubs are subject to change.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair
- Tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately